News from Canada
Dear Nauth,
I received your trip info and I can't decide whether or not you enjoyed yourselves.
BTW, we have been getting alot of rain here, as well, with alot of floodings in certain little towns and in my dining room. The protrusion which is attached to the wall of the house that extends the dining room is connected with some type of tar that dries up after a couple of years and when we have really heavy downpours, the water just comes rushing in all over my dining table which is a Chinese inlaid mother of pearl thing and I am worried that the mother of pearl will pop out one day.
In other words, got to fix that roof.
Other than that, I think that the world is going upside down. Sometimes, we have weather like Guyana and sometimes we have weather like Saudi Arabia (I think) because it gets terribly hot with temperatures that I have never seen here before.
Sabrina got Juliano (Giuliano) a husky dog for his birthday. The dog has grey eyes and is beautiful. We went to the SPCA to get the dog and the young fellow at the counter told me right away that I was Guyanese. My kids were in shock because most people don't even know where Guyana is or that it even exist, but this little Algerian fellow knew. Reason: His girlfriend is half Guyanese and half Italian, just like my kids.
It was weird. Kids are fine. Dog is doing just fine and I hope that you are all doing well as well.
Lalita
I received your trip info and I can't decide whether or not you enjoyed yourselves.
BTW, we have been getting alot of rain here, as well, with alot of floodings in certain little towns and in my dining room. The protrusion which is attached to the wall of the house that extends the dining room is connected with some type of tar that dries up after a couple of years and when we have really heavy downpours, the water just comes rushing in all over my dining table which is a Chinese inlaid mother of pearl thing and I am worried that the mother of pearl will pop out one day.
In other words, got to fix that roof.
Other than that, I think that the world is going upside down. Sometimes, we have weather like Guyana and sometimes we have weather like Saudi Arabia (I think) because it gets terribly hot with temperatures that I have never seen here before.
Sabrina got Juliano (Giuliano) a husky dog for his birthday. The dog has grey eyes and is beautiful. We went to the SPCA to get the dog and the young fellow at the counter told me right away that I was Guyanese. My kids were in shock because most people don't even know where Guyana is or that it even exist, but this little Algerian fellow knew. Reason: His girlfriend is half Guyanese and half Italian, just like my kids.
It was weird. Kids are fine. Dog is doing just fine and I hope that you are all doing well as well.
Lalita
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home